Sunday, April 7, 2013

What About OUR Rights?

WHAT ABOUT OUR RIGHTS??

In 1971 CONGRESS passed The Wild Horses and Burros ACT.
At that time, their numbers were 1.5 Million.
The Act was written to protect them FOREVER.
There are only 35,000 left in the wild. An additional 50,000 are being held in pens, and thousands have been sent to slaughter.
WHY AREN”T YOU DOING YOUR JOB?
This is a ACT of CONGRESS being blatantly ignored.
Why do cattle have all the rights? What about my rights?
I want this ACT of CONGRESS upheld NOW. I want wild horses to be returned to the wild and I want the funds used to feed 50 THOUSAND horses used to fund this process.
These are MY TAX DOLLARS being flagrantly abused.
If I can’t trust you uphold an act of Congress that is 42 years old, how can I trust you on ANYTHING????

No comments: